DHCU Community Involvement Guidelines
No Gimmicks. Just a fixed, low rate.
Frustrated with the never-ending gimmicks and fine print to get a fixed, low rate auto loan? End your frustration. reLAX with a fixed, low rate auto loan at DHCU Community Credit Union.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Interest rate determined by individual credit history. As low as rate of 1.90% APR based on A credit, up to 100% financing for 60 months on vehicle model years 2010 or newer.
Donation/Sponsorship Contribution PolicyDHCU Community Credit Union is committed to being an involved corporate citizen and will actively support through corporate and employee involvement, the economic development, educational, civic and cultural activities of the communities in which we are located and serve. DHCU will support and/or invest financial resources in charitable, community and civic organizations whose goals and objectives are consistent with the credit union philosophy of improving members' well-being, promoting the credit union ideals of cooperative self-help and bringing about human and social development.
Since resources do not permit contributions to all activities and organizations worthy of financial support, attention is focused on those activities and organizations where DHCU believes contributions will be most effective. Preference is given to activities carried on in the communities in which DHCU serves.
The most effective contributions are not always made in dollars. DHCU will also consider requests for non-cash support and/or make donations of items such as used equipment and/or furnishings.
- An organization requesting a contribution should complete the online donation/sponsorship form. Forms can also be printed and returned with a flyer listing the details of the event to any DHCU branch or mailed to:
DHCU Community Credit Union
Attn: Marketing Manager
1900 52nd Ave
Moline, IL 61265
- All applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event
- Organizations must qualify as non-profit and tax exempt
- The organization will benefit the community in the areas of:
- Community development or environment
- Youth character building
- Education, health/welfare or safety
- Civic affairs
- Activity should benefit one of the following:
- Key groups within our field of membership
- Communities within our field of membership
- Credit Union movement
- All requests are viewed on a weekly basis to determine donations and sponsorships. Completion of the request form in no way represents a guarantee of donation or sponsorship. We will notify organization only if approved.
- In general, DHCU will not make donations to:
- Individual programs of participating United Way agencies
- Individual persons. Examples include trips, beauty pageants, sports programs, walk-a-thons
- Churches and faith based organizations
- Political candidates
- Labor union organizations
- Organizations or projects outside our field of membership
- No group or organization will be permitted to solicit contributions on DHCU property. (i.e.: posters, message boards, tables, etc.)
DHCU retains the right to refuse any and all requests submitted regardless if the request is made by a qualifying group or organization.